some of our customers
A ONE-DAY SEMINAR DEVELOPED EXCLUSIVELY FOR RETAIL OWNERS & MANAGERS!
The Store / Sales Manager can have the greatest impact on the success or failure of a store. Ensure your success and that of your people!
The changes that have occurred and that are currently taking place in the marketplace are frightening to say the least. It is becoming increasingly more difficult to compete in retail. Quality salespeople are almost impossible to find. The Internet has, or will, bite into the bottom line. The mass merchandisers and big box stores are consistently taking your market share. Customer loyalty is becoming a thing of the past. Price is becoming more of an issue. It seems as though everyone is suffering from "Time Poverty". "Can I help you" and "Iím just looking" may still be putting a wall between the salesperson and the customer. Profits and margins are shrinking. Customers have learned to expect a discount. "Will that be all?" is still the standard in attempting to add-on. Salespeople are now saying things like "Here you go" "Your receipt is in the bag" "If you have any problems..." when the customer leaves. Turnovers arenít smooth and turn the customer away. Phrases like "Iíll be back", "I need to think about it", "and "This is the first place I have shopped" are more common than "Iíll take it". Should any of these scenarios be affecting your sales, profits and quality of life read on.
What you will learn:
- Sales Management Philosophy - the types of salespeople and what to do with them!
- Sixteen Principles of Sales Management - the fundamentals of sales management
- Hiring - Where to find applicants - how to interview - making the decision and more!
- Training - Training cannot be an event it has to be a process
- Setting Standards - Every great company needs non-negotiable Sales & Customer Service Standards
- Sales Goals - How to set Goals and get you people to achieve them
- Accountability - What numbers to track and how to analyze them - managing on facts not opinion
- Coaching - How, when, why to coach your sales staff. They deserve your time!
- Motivation - Unlocking the Secret behind Motivating Sales People!
- Steps to Termination - Protecting you people, company and yourself!
- Sales Contests - How, when and why to run sales contest
- Sales Meetings - The secrets to effective sales meetings
- Conclusion - You are the Captain of the Ship
Coming to your area for one day only is IAS Trainingís Retail Sales Management Workshop. A revolutionary new workshop that will teach you and/or your people all of the above and much more. For one-day, from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm we will unveil the latest retail strategies and techniques guaranteed to give you double-digit sales increases. Should you not be completely satisfied with the information, you will receive a refund, no questions asked. We will give you the tools; the application of the material is up to you and your people. We recommend that you and your entire staff attend. If it is impossible to commit your entire sales staff then it is essential that the owner and/or the sales manager attend.
Hereís what you will receive:
- A fun and exciting full day of learning
- A comprehensive workbook
- A Certificate of Completion
- A free one-year subscription to our weekly newsletter "Sales Insight"
- Coffee and beverage service
- Question and Answer session
- Access to our toll-free retail help line
Seating is limited so mail, fax 1-303-936-9581, Email, Call 1-800-248-7703 / 303-936-9353, or Contact Us with your Registration today. Donít allow your store and business to become a statistic. Do something today to guarantee your storeís success well into the future. Give your salespeople the tools that they need to succeed. You may be saying to yourself, "What if I train them and they leave"? A reasonable question, but now ask yourself "What if you donít train them and they stay?" We will give you a system that you can use now and into the future. A customer and salesperson friendly system that you can implement immediately with existing staff that will carry on to your future staff. A system that wonít go away simply because your people change. Start today by registering for this incredible workshop.